The Bujold Nexus would not be what it is, with out the assistance of the following people.
And finally those people (too numerous to mention) who have provided feedback,
provided bibliographical information, suggested new quotations or
T-Shirt/Button logos, and last but not least to you for
reading it! If you have contributed to this site and are not acknowledged
here, let me know and I'll add your name.
- Lois McMaster Bujold (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Without whom there would be no such site! Lois has provided significant
material for this site.
- Melanie Dymond Harper (email@example.com)
- Who owns the system on which these pages reside, and also hosts the
mailing list. Mel also developed the quotation generator.
- Arnold Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Webmaster at Baen books, who has provided a link to "The Bujold Nexus" from the
He is also involved with Baen Webscription, eBooks.
- Scott Pendergrast (email@example.com)
- Of Fictionwise and is
providing Lois' older books in eBook format.
- Delia White of
The Reader's Chair
- Provides the option of buying Audio books via the Net, and now The
Nexus can get commission!
- Amazon Books
- Provides Dendarii Books the option of ordering US and UK books via the Net.
- Dane McGregor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provided the Nexus logo and the original framed index graphic home page.
- Bo Johansson (email@example.com)
- Revised the graphic homepage, and provided most of the remaining graphics.
- John Hardin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Designed the vorkosigan logo used as the background graphic
- Robert Parks
- Provided the Chalion background image and the bujold-list.info site
- Rick Moen (email@example.com)
- Wrote the first review specifically for The Bujold Nexus.
- Meredith MacArdle
- Wrote the first article, not a review, not by me, after a long discussion at Eastercon 97.
- Jennifer Hawthorne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scanned in the first Baen covers.
- Nancy L Barber (email@example.com)
- Helped update and otherwise revise the various FAQs, created the
chalion style sheet and assisted in graphics manipulation.
- Suford Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Edited Dremweaver's Dilemma and Shards of
Honor (both published by NESFA) and provided its pronouciation guide.
- Locus (www.locusmag.com)
- For providing some biographical and bibliographical information
- Robin Murphy (email@example.com)
- Who named a robot after Lois
- Roelof Goudriaan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Much foreign language information
- Greg Shashkoff (email@example.com) and Anna Hodosh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Russian bibliographic info and covers
- Joe Monson (email@example.com)
- Japanese bibliographic info
© 1996-2003 by Michael Bernardi
Webpage design by Michael Bernardi, firstname.lastname@example.org
All comments or queries about this Web page to: email@example.com
Last updated: June 2nd 2003